October Half-Term Newsletter
October Half-Term Newsletter - Menu>Newsletters
Full-Time, Fixed Term, with the potential to become permanent
Ideally required January 2021 (or as soon as possible after this date) to August 2021
We are looking to appoint a committed and dynamic teacher of English, from January 2021, although this start date can be delayed to April 2021, for an outstanding candidate. The post is fixed term, in the first instance, with the potential to become permanent from September 2021.
Following our Ofsted Inspection this Spring, the school is judged to be Good, under the new rigorous framework. The successful candidate would be joining a highly effective department, with a passion for innovation and success.
- Are you a newly qualified or experienced English Teacher looking to inspire children?
- Are you a passionate advocate for improving learning?
- Can you motivate and engage children to produce work of the highest standards?
- Are you someone who can help our students enjoy their learning, make progress and achieve success?
- Are you a self-reflective individual who can show evidence that they are interested in their own professional development?
Ludlow School is committed to developing and supporting leadership at all levels. We provide an enriching educational experience for all at Ludlow, which is a popular 11 to 16 all-ability school situated in the beautiful South Shropshire Hills.
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust and its academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will follow a safer recruitment policy.
For further information and an application pack, please contact Sharon Vickers (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call 01584 813813.
Closing date: Midday Monday 16th November 2020
Interviews will be held week beginning 23rd November 2020