Health Information - COVID19
Information about the phased return to school and the mass testing programme can be found under health Information.
We're using cookies on this site to:
- Remember settings and information, so you don't have to keep re-entering them
- Measure how you use the site so we can make sure it meets your needs
- Optimise performance so the website is faster and more reliable
To opt-out, delete or reject cookies
We recommend you allow the cookies set by this website as they help us provide a better service. However, if you don't want to receive cookies there are a number of options available. You can:
- Set your browser either to reject all cookies
- Only allow “trusted” sites to set them, or
- Accept only those cookies from those websites that you're currently on
|__utma||Used to determine unique visitors||Two years|
|__utmb||Used to establish and continue a user session||30 minutes|
|__utmc||This cookie is no longer used by the ga.js tracking code to determine session status||Not set|
|_utmz||Used to store the type of referral used to reach the site||Six months|
When you visit our website we record your computer's internet protocol (IP) address to help us diagnose any problems with our computer network. Any information logged isn't given to any third party companies, and is kept solely for the reasons stated above. It's not linked to personally identifiable information so all visitors to our site remain anonymous.