Required: September 2020
We are looking to appoint a committed and dynamic teacher of Geography, to join our aspirational, enthusiastic and collaborative team, from 1st September 2020.
- Are you a newly-qualified or existing teacher, with experience of teaching Geography at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4?
- Are you a passionate advocate for improving learning?
- Can you motivate and engage children to produce work of the highest standards?
- Are you someone who can help our students enjoy their learning, make progress and achieve success?
- Are you a self-reflective individual who can show evidence that they are interested in their own professional development?
Ludlow School is committed to developing and supporting leadership at all levels. We provide an enriching educational experience for all at Ludlow, which is a popular 11 to 16 all-ability school situated in the beautiful South Shropshire Hills.
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust and its academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will follow a safer recruitment policy.
For further information and an application pack, please contact Sharon Vickers (email@example.com), or call 01584 813813.
Closing date: Midday Monday 24th February 2020
Interviews will be held week beginning 2nd March 2020