Health Information - COVID19
Please go to the Health Information section for Mrs Hearle's weekly update on Friday 15th January.
Ludlow CE School Update – weekly update to parents/carer – 22nd January 2021
Thank you for all you continue to do in supporting your child with remote learning. I appreciate how challenging this must be as the weeks wear on. Engagement in remote learning for the week beginning 11th January was very pleasing, with 88% of students submitting work to their teachers on a regular basis. We have been in contact with families where children were finding remote learning more difficult, and I hope we have come up with some solutions. I will be able to review if we have improved that percentage figure for this week. Please do get in touch with your child’s CLT, if you need further support. If you don’t hear from your CLT, it means your child is working well, and they will get feedback from their teachers, whether with a quick “like” to the email, general feedback, or a more in-depth personal response to a specific piece of work.
From next week, your child’s tutor will be running live tutor time sessions, using MS Teams, in an attempt to help your child feel better connected with school. We hope to be able to help out with organisation and use of IT, as well. I have attached a PowerPoint to take you and your child through how these sessions will be run, and outline the important safeguarding controls that have to be in place. Do, please, take a look. Your child will receive an email, inviting them to join their Teams session. They will not be able to use their video camera during the session, but will be able to unmute and join in a conversation, when invited.
Thank you to those parents who got in touch with me this week. It was really helpful to hear how your child is managing during lockdown.
I would urge you to have a break from all things to do with school this weekend.
My very best wishes, Paula Hearle
- Student Guide to Remote Learning .pdf (406KB pdf file)
- Live Tutor Time Sessions - Student Guide.pdf (308KB pdf file)
- Welcome Back to School - September 2020.pdf (1.5MB pdf file)
- RISK ASSESSMENT - LCES - Interim operations during Lockdown 3 for Covid-19 January 2021 (1001KB pdf file)
- Healios and the ThinkNinja app.pdf (4.5MB pdf file)
- COVID 19 Useful Contacts from Shropshire Council (717KB pdf file)
- Looking after your mental health during COVID19 Shropshire Council (768KB pdf file)
- BEAM GUIDE - Social Anxiety (761KB pdf file)
- BEAM GUIDE reassurance seeking behaviour (1.8MB pdf file)
- CONNECT WITH BEAM FLYER (205KB pdf file)
- Should I send my child to school (842KB pdf file)
- Bereavement Poster (203KB pdf file)
- Financial help poster Nov20 (425KB pdf file)
- Food help poster Nov20 (422KB pdf file)
- Mental Health poster Nov20 (426KB pdf file)
- How_to_do_your_test_COVID_19_instruction_leaflet_for_schools V2.pdf (560KB pdf file)
- Remote education tips for Parents.pdf (421KB pdf file)
- Risk Assessment for Asymptomatic Testing at LCES (706KB pdf file)
- Shropshire Jan Newsletter.pdf (814KB pdf file)