Update for parents and students: I am sure it has been a challenging week for you all, getting used to working from home, or only leaving the house for essential work or shopping. I hope there has been plenty of school work to occupy our students, and that IT issues have been resolved. I have seen some excellent work, including a home video of a Dance project filmed in a back garden. Can I ask that you do not email teachers out of the normal school day (9am to 3.30pm), with questions around work. Teachers will continue to send work for next week (beginning 30th March), but there will be a two week break for Easter. Best wishes and keep safe, Paula Hearle
The majority of GCSE exams (or equivalent qualifications) are taken at the end of Year 11, although we also provide Year 10 Early Entry for GCSE English Literature, and offer GCSE Media Studies to some Year 9 students.
Mock examinations take place in December, with some further mocks in March each year. The whole school sits summer examinations once the GCSE exams are completed in June.
- Exams Policy (237KB pdf file)
- Appeals Policy (271KB pdf file)
- Controlled Assessment Policy (257KB pdf file)
- Disability and Discrimination Policy (280KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Non-Examination Assessments (45KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - On Screen Tests (36KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice (92KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Written Exams (37KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Coursework Assessments (45KB pdf file)