Update regarding Year 10 face-to-face provision: Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Sunday evening, we have revised our plans around Year 10 in-school provision. This will now start of Monday 15th June. A single House will attend school each day, in alphabetical order – St Giles on Mondays, St John on Tuesdays, St Laurence on Wednesdays, and St Peter on Thursdays. I will be in contact with further information next week. In-school provision for the children of critical workers and more vulnerable children will continue on 1st June, as previously planned. These students can wear non-uniform for the first two weeks, until Year 10 join us.
The majority of GCSE exams (or equivalent qualifications) are taken at the end of Year 11, although we also provide Year 10 Early Entry for GCSE English Literature, and offer GCSE Media Studies to some Year 9 students.
Mock examinations take place in December, with some further mocks in March each year. The whole school sits summer examinations once the GCSE exams are completed in June.
- Exams Policy (237KB pdf file)
- Appeals Policy (271KB pdf file)
- Controlled Assessment Policy (257KB pdf file)
- Disability and Discrimination Policy (280KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Non-Examination Assessments (45KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - On Screen Tests (36KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice (92KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Written Exams (37KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Coursework Assessments (45KB pdf file)