Health Information - COVID19
Information about the phased return to school and the mass testing programme can be found under health Information.
The majority of GCSE exams (or equivalent qualifications) are taken at the end of Year 11, although we are also able to provide Year 10 Early Entry for GCSE English Literature, and offer GCSE Media Studies to some Year 9 students.
Mock examinations take place in December, with some further mocks in March each year. The whole school sits summer examinations once the GCSE exams are completed in June.
GCSE Exams Update - January 2021
- Y11 Mock Exams December 2020 Timetable (216KB pdf file)
- GCSE Information Evening.pptx (12.6MB pptx file)
- Exams Policy (237KB pdf file)
- Appeals Policy (271KB pdf file)
- Controlled Assessment Policy (257KB pdf file)
- Disability and Discrimination Policy (280KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Non-Examination Assessments (45KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - On Screen Tests (36KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice (92KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Written Exams (37KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Coursework Assessments (45KB pdf file)
- Word Processing Policy 2020.pdf (432KB pdf file)