Please see the Summer Newsletter in the Newsletters section for full details about our return to school in September. Have a lovely summer. Best wishes, Paula Hearle
The majority of GCSE exams (or equivalent qualifications) are taken at the end of Year 11, although we are also able to provide Year 10 Early Entry for GCSE English Literature, and offer GCSE Media Studies to some Year 9 students.
Mock examinations take place in December, with some further mocks in March each year. The whole school sits summer examinations once the GCSE exams are completed in June.
- Exams Policy (237KB pdf file)
- Appeals Policy (271KB pdf file)
- Controlled Assessment Policy (257KB pdf file)
- Disability and Discrimination Policy (280KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Non-Examination Assessments (45KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - On Screen Tests (36KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice (92KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Written Exams (37KB pdf file)
- Information for Candidates - Coursework Assessments (45KB pdf file)